Water plays a crucial role in your biological markup and survival; therefore, drinking enough water is important. While public opinion varies on the daily amount (6 to 8 glasses vs. 8 to 10 glasses), it does not waiver on the importance of drinking it. Water in and of itself is a nutrient and the more you drink the healthier you become.
Here are 7 benefits of increasing the amount of water you drink each day:
- Weight Loss: Drinking water helps you lose weight because it flushes out fat breakdown in your body and acts as an appetite suppressant so you’ll eat less.
- Relieves Pain: Water relieves headache, back, joint and muscle pain caused by dehydration.
- Young, Healthy Skin: Water helps to replenish skin tissues, moisturizes skin and increases skin elasticity when it flushes toxin from the body.
- Increase Productivity at Work: Your brain is 90% water; drinking water keeps you hydrated, focus, alert and energized.
- Reduce Mood Swings: One of the primary functions of water is to restore balance in your body. When you drink more water you not only feel healthier but you also feel happier as well.
- Less Likely to Get Sick and Feel Healthy: Drinking plenty of water improves your immune system and as a result helps fight against flu and other ailments like kidney stones and heart attack.
- Relieves Fatigue: Water is used by the body to help flush out toxins and waste products from the body. If your body lacks water, your heart, for instance, needs to work harder to pump out the oxygenated blood to all cells, which makes you tired.
“Top 11 Benefits of Drinking Water “ <http://www.mangosteen-natural-remedies.com/benefits-of-drinking-water.html/>
“Nutrition and healthy eating” <http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/water/NU00283/>
“What are the health benefits of drinking water” <http://www.squidoo.com/what-are-the-health-benefits-of-drinking-water/>